Sunday, May 4, 2008

Quick Update

I don't have a lot to talk about this week. I have been knitting away on my IK book project. I am about 2/3 of the way through the first of a pair. Last night I realized the chart was different for the different repeats! I have to study it to see what I did wrong and it might mean some ripping out and re-knitting. So I am ignoring it today.

I have a new project. I am photographing my flowers and putting them on my computer as my screen saver. It allows me to look at my flowers at their peak despite the fact that I am not always home when they are gorgeous. I won't bore you with them though.

Just a quick correction in case anyone is confused: Arlene commented that she wished she had a redwood. My lovely pink flowers are not from a redwood which is an evergreen, very tall tree. They are from a redbud which is a rather small, deciduous tree. I have an Eastern redbud (Cercis canadensis) but there are other varieties of Cercis.

I hope to have more knitting news next week.

No comments: