Knitting-wise, of course.
I was traveling and worked on my Lorna's Laces pullover. I am almost done with the first sleeve but I'm going to have to rip back a couple of inches. I have 122 sts when I should have 114 for the top of the sleeve. I was winging the increases because I forgot to take pins with me and I must have counted wrong. Oh well. On the other hand, I may have enough yarn. I used up 1 skein at the top of the sleeve and this is the skein from which I swatched. So it is a little short. No photos as it looks almost exactly as it did before, just longer. I post pics when there is something more interesting to show.
Thank you for all your comments on the Wild Apple. It is a gorgeous design and the colors work so amazingly together. You wouldn't think so, just looking at the yarns but they blend so superbly together. I think Kerstin Olsson is a genius with color. Almost all the sweaters that I covet are her designs. Someone asked what my next Bohus will be. I am currently leaning towards a light colored one - the Rose Lace Collar or the Swan. The other two kits I have are dark - the Gray Mist and the Forest Darkness with the green background. But it won't be for a while. Maybe in the winter. I seem to start my Bohus sweaters in Jan or Feb and finish them in the summer which is a bit stupid. The yoke is relatively light and the final parts of the sweater make it heavy as I knit it all in one piece. I should start them in the summer and finish in the winter when the sweater in my lap will save me in heating bills.
Diane asked if I had made any other changes to the Sideways Cardigan besides adding a repeat to lengthen it. I just added one repeat of the lace panel and the wave pattern on the body. I didn't do the neck finishing called for in the pattern. I substituted a round of single crochet that I worked all the way around the cardigan. I didn't like the difference between the cast-on and bind-off edges on the sleeves contrasted with the side edges where one picks up for the yoke and knits up. So I decided to make it more even by doing the crochet. Another change to think about is to add a button band. There is a button-hole band but the buttons are sewn on to the front itself. If I had to re-do it, I'd add a button band.
I know I also owe you photos of my Rhinebeck acquisitions. Maybe I'll save that for next week.