Friday, September 7, 2012

Catchup on my own fibery doings

I know I've been chatty lately but I've had a lot to share! Think about that when I'm silent for a week or two. It all averages out in the end, doesn't it?

What I have not done is shared progress on the knitting and spinning front with my projects.

Spinning-wise, I finished spinning and plying the first set of singles from the Spring Fling bump. There is still a little on the second bobbin, which I have not finished because...
... I have two small bits left to spin. I had a bit more than half a pound of roving and I think the bobbins on the Tina don't hold more than 4 oz each. I will be spinning these onto two free bobbins and then finishing up the plying.
 On the knitting front, I finally finished the Girl Friday sweater. You only get a flat picture today because I washed it last night and it is still drying. I will take a picture on a person and post it later. It looks skinny and long because the lace pattern pulls in.
That's all, f-f-folks!

No comments: