Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A mid-week dose of fiber

Happy Hump Day!

I thought I would liven up the middle of the week with some pretty colors.
I made a collage of the color progression in the Fiber Optic Autumn Harvest gradient. The next color up is brown which fades into black. You can just see the brown beginning to appear in the bottom shot.

And I put Ru's gift to use. My current knitting WIP is inhabiting the project bag in high style.
And here it is, all snug as a bug in a rug. Did you know the bag is reversible? That Ru, she is very creative! If you want to make one just like it, she has instructions on her blog.
Yes, I know the green clashes with the rest of the picture. Unfortunately, that is my current WIP. Once it is tucked up inside, no one will notice the color clash.

Back to your mid-week madness!

No comments: