Saturday, September 21, 2013

TdF 2013 prizes

I was lucky to win a number of prizes in the 2013 Tour de Fleece. I realized I hadn't posted about them, so here goes.

Fiber and spindle courtesy of the Wayward Sheep. The color is a special dye for the Tour de Fleece.
Spunky Eclectic Fiber club selection donated by a fellow Raveler.

And last but not least, a complete set of Trindle shaft and arms by Trindleman
The blue arms and the shaft were my prize. The smoky quartz arms were a gift from Trindleman. I put them all on so you can see the latest Trindles - a 6 socket hub so you can mix and match arms to get even more flexibility with respect to weight.

I also ordered a Jenkins Aegean when Ed Jenkins briefly opened up a window for custom orders. I left the design to him and now am the proud owner of a pear Aegean.
I think my spindle herd is complete. I no longer look at listings and lust after them. I have the spindles I want and now just need to spin on them.

I have been knitting away on Viajante. Nothing exciting to show yet. The triangle is getting bigger.

No comments: