Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Explanation for the silence

We went on vacation to New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado so I have a lot of new material to share with you in the travel domain. I am in the middle of a few fiber things which I hope to complete by next week and post.

I am really busy right now with a number of things so I don't know when I will have time to look through the vacation photos and post. But rest assured that I will do so in the next couple of months.

My posting will be spotty till the end of Oct. There is yard work, processing of CSA farm shares - freezing what we don't eat in a week, and other sundry stuff that is keeping me busy. Add to that some meetings and workshops and I am having trouble finding time for a lot of things.

Once we get past Oct, the CSA share and the yard work will die down and I'll have a lot more time, I hope.

In the mean time, we are almost at the end of summer. Our weather is very summer-like. We were supposed to get rains from Tropical Storm Jose today but the sun is out.

Enjoy what is left of summer!

No comments: