I am going to rip out the body of the Lorna's Laces sweater that is so intractable. I did the calculations and I think I can get the body done with the yarn I have in plain reverse stockinette. I will practice my Portuguese purling technique in the process as it is so easy to purl using this technique.
I finished the front of the modular sweater and started the back. Unfortunately the garter st is really boring but it does go fast once I get started. I didn't do much knitting on any of this during the week because I had to finish up a project for Interweave. That got sent out yesterday and so I am free to knit my own stuff again.
Short and sweet this week.