Sunday, November 17, 2013

Finis!

I know I posted already today but I had to add some awesome news! I didn't want to just update the other post because this is too momentous.

I finished plying the Corgi Hill Farm Mangosteen that I've been plying on the Swan forever! Yay!
There it is! All plied on the spindle and the little core of the plying ball next to it. That is actually some sample yarn I need to wind off and finish.
 Woo hoo! This will probably be the last time I ply a full braid on a spindle. I really didn't like the process. Maybe the ply-on-the-fly technique but not this. This was too boring and as the weight of the cop builds up the spindle spins slower and longer and really hurts my hands.

But it is done! Onward to more fun stuff!

1 comment:

luann said...

congratulations! i know that was long and hard to do, but it came out lovely!