Saturday, December 1, 2012

Are you tired of spindles yet?

I thought I should 'fess up to all my recent spindle purchases. Of course you know I have a bunch of trindles and a Jenkins Kuchulu. Well, I loved spinning on the Kuchulu so much that I bought these.
A lovely little Jenkins Holly Delight. I happened to be on the web when these became available. This is at the same time that I bought the Malcolm Fielding dervish.
Here is her older brother....
A Swan in Zebrawood.

A few weeks earlier I bought this green and yellow Russian...
And, with her, a lovely wrist distaff in rosewood
I haven't started spinning on any of these yet because I want to pack them as is and take them to Shanghai with me.

I have one more spindle on the way - a Tibetan. So that is the end of my confessions.




2 comments:

Stitchmistress said...

"If I'm wrong I don't wanna be right" That is the theme of this reply. I have soooo fallen down the rabbit hole of spindles and spindling....but that's OK, because each spindle teaches me something. I am totally obsessed with Jenkins spindles and I will not rest until I have them ALL.

I am also going to order a dervish. With some more of that corredale that you spoke of.....Yeah, obsessed,

Anonymous said...

I could never be tired of your lovely spindles!! I really want another trindle, but I can't ever get to his site when he posts! Oh well. . . not like I don't have lots of other spindles. . .